Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Last post before baby arrives!

I am currently having contractions about 10 minutes apart so I am trying to hurry and get caught up on last minute things…including the blog. My mom has been so wonderful to help me get things ready for the baby…here is the nursery as of today. It is pretty much ready but after we decide her name we’ll put that up on the empty wall.


Mom also made this cute car seat cover! I LOVE it!!



My mom and I (mostly mom) made this cute owl for the room too!



Last week I had a little “baby shower.” My cute friend/secretary in the Young Women asked me if she could throw me a shower. I said no. She asked me about 6 more times and I said no six more times. Then she asked if she could do it with just the YW in the ward. I still said no. Finally, after a lot of persistence by Jena I said we could do one if the girls didn’t bring gifts. (I thought I had totally gotten out of it this time…I mean, how do you have a shower without gifts!!?) Well, Jena is so stinking darling that she did the CUTEST shower anyway!! She had the girls make hair bows, bracelets, blankets, and tutus!! Everything was so cute! I forgot to take pictures during the shower but here are a few of the things I brought home! Thanks a million Jena!











Yesterday Darin, Matthew, and I went on a little walk (which got these contractions going!) it was a nice overcast day and we got a few pictures while we were out! Aren’t my boys so stinking cute!!?









11 comments:

Amanda and Paul said...

so exciting hayley! can't wait to see her. girls are lots of fun.

Angie and J.D. said...

Good luck!! I hope everything goes awesome.. I can't wait to meet this little sweety.

Rosalee said...

What a great idea for a shower! It looks like they made you a ton of super cute things. I hope your labor/delivery goes smoothly! I can't wait to see pictures of your new little girl! Congrats!

Kristy said...

I'm jealous of babies bracelets! Eliza has one and I want to make her some more!

Our Northern Exposure said...

Good luck with everything!! Post pictures soon...we'll all be dying to see her. I hope it all goes well!!!

Annie said...

Cute cute pictures! I can't wait to hear about your baby!!

Ioana said...

I so thought you already had her! Good luck with the labor! I'm so excited to see the pics!
ps: which park did you go to? It looks so cool!

Jena said...

Baby Lindsay needed some girlie things! We had to have a shower! And all the girls loved it. I'll give you all the pictures I have. Love you! Can't wait to see your little one!

Nancy said...

Beautiful Nursery! Good luck bringing that girl into your family!

alison said...

Congrats on your darling little girl! I need your mom to make me an owl and carseat cover. Those are adorable!!!

alison said...

Congrats on your darling little girl! I need your mom to make me an owl and carseat cover. Those are adorable!!!