Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving this year! We were able to be with both families which was such a blessing. Sunday afternoon we a had a yummy dinner with the Hodgkinson family at mom and dad's house. Thursday we went to Rick and Olivia's for the Gunnerson feast. It is so fun to have family that is full of amazing cooks!! My mom makes the best rolls in the universe, and the best stuffing this side of the milky way, my sister in law Kristy make the BEST brushetta with pear and caramelized onions...SOO good!! My sister Heather made the best banana cream pie I've ever had, my sister in law Heather H. made the best pumpkin pie and homemade cranberry sauce, my sister in law Heather G. made the best green bean casserole, and peppermint pie, and my sister in law Olivia hosted an awesome dinner with yummy pie, salad, and the BEST turkey ever (with an amazing carving job!!) Thanks to all you wonderful family for sharing your skills with all of us! Everyone made lots of other yummy fixins but those were a few of my favorites!! Here are a few pictures from the days.

Hodgkinson dinner:








Gunnerson dinner:







No comments: