Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

We had such a fun Halloween! Mom and Dad H had a little halloween party with lots of yummy food, and wonderful family!! This year we dressed up as a Chinese family.






My brother Rick won best costume in my opinion!! Anyone seen Up? LOVED IT!!! Way to go Ricky!



Darin carved us an awesome pumpkin!




Matt and Great Grandpa!


Matthew loved dressing up in random stuff even after Halloween. (our little pirate pig!)



In other news, Matt got his 1st black eye! Poor little guy! But he is still cute and happy! (And no, we didn't beat our child, he fell down the stairs.) He fell on Sunday morning and these pictures were taken on Tuesday night!



8 comments:

Shauna and Sam said...

Brylee thinks Matthew is so cute. Whenever she sees pics of him she just giggles like she's flirting! Glad you guys had a good Halloween. We need to get together again sometime.

Sarah said...

Rick hasn't changed a bit has he? That is the greatest picture! I LOVE IT!!!

Mandee Monson said...

I loved to see your pictures Hay! Looks like you had a fun Halloween. Your brother's costume was awesome! Miss you lots!

Mandee Monson said...

I loved to see your pictures Hay! Looks like you had a fun Halloween. Your brother's costume was awesome! Miss you lots!

Adam and Cami said...

Fun Halloween pictures! Matthew is so adorable, Cole had so much fun with him, and keeps asking if Matthew went home! We'll definitely have to let them get together again!

DeAnna Packer said...

Georgeous Chineese Costumes!!! I laughed my head off at Rick's outfit..... How cleaver!!
What an outstanding family I belong to.... I even saw a little family of ANIMALS at my doorstep Halloween night with sign "DO NOT FEED THE ANIMALS."
I did anyway.

Dustin and Alli said...

Haylee you are too cuteI just started following your blog from Tash's. Love it! You guys look great. Hope all is well for you.

Jadi said...

I just saw this post. What cute pictures. I am glad you had a fun Halloween. I also just remembered your last email. I am so sorry I haven't been responding very well lately. Things have been so busy and crazy with Kaden's birthday party and the move happening all at once.