Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Ladies Lunch (and Matt)

Today was such a wonderful day!! I got to have a little reunion with my old college friend Nancy!! She is one of my all time favorite people!! You can’t help but smile when you are around this girl, and you wouldn’t believe all the things she does! She is my hero! Today Matthew and I got a chance to have lunch with Nancy and her daughter Anne at the Olive Garden! Although the food was delicious, the company was even better!! Thanks Nancy for the fun day!!


Nancy and Anne

Me and Matthew

Matthew pushing Anne in the stroller

3 comments:

B said...

haylee1 matthew is the cutest little boy ever!!! and I am so excited for you to have another one!!

Natasha said...

Congratulations on baby #2 on the way!! I hope you are feeling well.

Nancy said...

I just checked in. Thanks for posting the pictures!! It was so wonderful to see you again and enjoy a crazy little reunion with our little people!