Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Gunnerson Reunion

This weekend we had a wonderful Gunnerson reunion! Thanks Olivia (and Rick) for all of your planning, cooking, and hosting! The only thing that could have made it better would be to have Geoff and Jadi…we missed you guys!! We went up Friday night and had the best lasagna of my whole life!! It was so good! Then we watched mom and dad’s presentation of the new Cebu Philippines temple. Some people stayed up and played games, but I was a party pooper and went to bed.

Saturday the boys woke up early and went golfing. When they came back they took over the kids and the ladies went and got a pedicure!! The best part was the paraffin wax treatment! I think that I need to do that regularly!! It was heaven!


Our cute toes!


After the pedicure we met up at the park. We also met up with Nate and Janie, and we were thrilled that they could come!! We had some delicious lunch, played some games, and got some family pictures taken.

Here is the whole family all together: (minus Geoff, Jadi, Kayden, and Kaylee)


Mom and Dad:


Rick, Olivia, Luke, Noah, and Eli


Chris, Heather, Breanna, Parkar, Lissie, Katelynn, Jacob, and Logan (Magnus):


Nate, Janie, Cooper, and Hayden:


Darin, Haylee, Matthew, and bun in oven:


Thomas:


Darin racing Breanna:


Darin racing Hayden:


All the grandkids oldest to youngest (minus Kayden and Kaylee):


Thanks again for everything! I feel so blessed to have married into such a wonderful family!!

3 comments:

Jadi said...

I was so EXCITED to see this post. Thanks for sharing the pictures. The kids are all getting so BIG! I wish we could have been there. It looks like it was a lot of fun.

Eliza said...

What a cute bunch of cousins all together on the steps of the slide!

The Gunnerson Family said...

Thanks for the picutres! Suprisingly I forgot my camera when we left for the park. Maybe if we weren't moving 25 car seats and 32 kids I would've remembered! I appreciate you guys coming and helping. It is great to get together.

P.S. The lasagna recipe is on my family's recipe site. Look under Italian. mcneilfamilyrecipes.blogspot.com