Saturday, May 15, 2010

That's what I'm chalking about!!

Last night we had such a fun date night, and Matthew even got to come with us on this one!! We started out by going to Main Street in Bountiful to look at the chalk art! Matthew loved getting to ride on his dad's shoulders! Aren't they cute!!?






My friend Angie went earlier to do some chalk work and I found this cute little message:

Thanks Angie!! We LOVED it!!!

Here are a few of our other favorites!! I think we are going to go back tonight to see the ones that weren't finished.







After we looked at all the art we got some sandwiches and ate at a park....but we did more playing than eating.




Last, we came home, put Matt to bed and Darin and I watched Young Victoria! I thought it was a really cute movie! Thanks Darin for the wonderful date!! It sure is fun being married to you my dear!!

3 comments:

rachel said...

Hey cute Haylee!! How are you guys doing?! I can't believe how old and grown-up Matthew is. I've heard the chalk drawings are amazing...what a fun thing to do. Cute, cute family!

Matt and Becca said...

How fun!!! I'm so BUMMED we couldn't come! Can't wait to see you soon...we'll plan something!

DeAnna Packer said...

i HAVE JUST HAD THE MOST FUN CATCHING UP ON YOUR BLOGS!

It is such a joy to see righteous, joyful families enjoying life, loving each other, and living in such positive ways..... Well, maybe except for the 'potty training that is going on at your house :):) How delightful are you!