Monday, April 5, 2010

Wonderful Easter Weekend!!

What a wonderful Easter weekend!! Friday night we dyed Easter eggs. (That is always so fun!!) We woke up on Saturday morning and the Easter Bunny had brought us our baskets! Matthew was the 1st to find them! Then, the Easter Bunny brought Darin a new peach tree, and he brought me a beautiful Easter Lilly!! Then we enjoyed the first session of General Conference!! (Wasn’t it wonderful!!?) Then between sessions we went up to my parent’s house for brunch, and an Easter Party!! The girls had a blast!! Mom let them decorate Easter bonnets, go on an egg hunt, and have an Easter Parade! Matthew even got a new bat and ball (which he loves). Sunday we enjoyed Conference again and were with the family once more for Easter dinner (which was fabulous!!) Mom was so nice and sat with all the grandkids in one room and let all the adults sit in the other! What a gem! Here are a few pictures for your enjoyment!

3 comments:

DeAnna Packer said...

Loving all this Easter Stuff.
I absolutely love Conference, Easter, and Spring. AND......I LOVE hearing about the family stuff you do....

Next year, I want to copy you!! Hug that Mom of yours for me.

Or, better yet, I think I would like to send OUR gang to her house to mingle and be FED physically and spiritually by YOU. :)

(Getting smart in my

erin said...

I've decided Mathew looks like a little kim welling child! at least his 4 month old picture you have on here is a great cross of Steven and Maddy. He's is so dang cute! And I love reading you're updates, such a creative and crafty family, love it all!

DeAnna Packer said...

pss.... Loved seening ALL those faces!!! (Even newly-returned missionaries!)