Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Darin!!!

Yesterday was a wonderful day!! We got to celebrate Darin's Birthday! It was weird because all the decorations for Matthew's birthday, magically changed to celebrate Darin's Birthday!!



When Darin came home from work my mom and dad took us out to Texas Road House! mmmm!! Delish! Thanks mom and dad! Matthew loved it too...he kept blowing bubbles in our drinks with the straw!


After dinner we came home and had ice-cream cake!! Darin had to blow out 29 candles! Getting old!!
Happy Birthday Darin!! We sure love you!!

9 comments:

Meg said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Gunnerson Family said...

Um, I just noticed that one of the books you are reading is "What to expect when you are expecting." I haven't officially heard the news. Or maybe Daring just told Rick and I have yet to get the message. Are congratulations in order?

Adam and Cami said...

Yay! Happy Birthday to Darin!

lori said...

Happy birthday to the boys in your family!!! And Haylee - will you come throw MY next birthday party???! Those decorations/cakes/cupcakes are AMAZING!! Way to go!

J Melvin said...

Haylee, I'm very curious about your idea. I'd love to hear about it. My email is calculationscorrect@gmail.com and my number is 801-372-9422.

Annie said...

All so cute!! I love your cupcakes- the cutest cupcakes I have EVER seen! Cute decorating! I love the cakes. Matthew reading is absolutely darling! You're such a good little mommy!

DeAnna W. Packer said...

I don't know if I am allowed in on this comment page....but
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL! It is so fun to beable to peek in on your darling family. I hear your house is fixed up beautifully. The Dee Packer's send their LOVE!!!

Julie said...

I'm sneaking onto your blog too. Darling photos and amazing work on the house. You guys are great.

Vicki Lynne said...

Happy Birthday to Darin! Do you rent out for parties, Haylee? Such fun things you do!