Saturday, January 16, 2010

Family Campout

Last night we went on a fun family campout!! (It was very similar to our other vacations in the fact that it took place in our basement!) We had the perfect campsite complete with a fire pit (or fireplace) right outside our tent!! We ate hotdogs over the fire and we had smores! Last night Matthew tried his 1st hot dog!! He LOVED it and ate TWO!! This morning we woke up and had homemade cinnamon rolls (yesterday I made 83!!!) Matthew wasn't too fond of the sleeping bags so he went to the campsite (upstairs) and slept in his crib...we stayed downstairs until 3:00am before we slept in our own bed too. Oh!! We also saw a bear!! Enjoy the pics!





5 comments:

heather said...

Love this. We just bought a tent and want to do this with the kids.

Annie said...

My word! Do you want to give me good-wife and mother lessons? That's so fun!

The Gunnerson Family said...

Another fun idea. I love how creative you guys are. By the way, I have NEVER seen a baby look more like his father. My goodness that boy is cute!

Adam and Cami said...

Looks like you had so much fun on your "campout"! I wish I could be so cute and creative like you, maybe when I grow up. . .

KYoho said...

so cute! I might have to steal that idea from you