Monday, November 9, 2009

Day of Gratitude

I know we usually wait until Thanksgiving to share the things that we are grateful for, but I just feel so blessed that I had to count my blessings today!! We have been SO incredibly blessed! Here are a few things that I am thankful for

The best husband in the universe!
A wonderful, healthy, happy son!
The best family anyone could ever ask for!
Darin’s new job!
Darin’s old job with Perry!
Our new house that we are buying!! Closing in 2 weeks!!! EEEK!!!
The apartment we have lived in for the past 2 years and the wonderful friends there!
Wonderful weather!
The Gospel!

6 comments:

Annie said...

Yay! You got the house!!!! Which one? I'm so excited for you!!!!

Nathan said...

Ooooooohhhhhhhh... !!! (meant as a mix between ohhhhh, and oooooh) We are in the jealous congratulators category.

Congratulations.

Laurie Nichols said...

I love your list of gratitude! I love making those! I am so happy for you and your new house, but very sad to lose such wonderful neighbors! We'll have to get together before you move. :)

Brandon and Mandee said...

Congrats on your house Hay! That is awesome!

Greg and Heather said...

Haylee...speaking of houses, I just found this blog & thought of you since you get to decorate your whole house (lucky!)
http://frugalhomeideas.blogspot.com

Geoffrey said...

Haylee,

I LOVE your positive attitude!
I also LOVE the darling pictures of Matthew. I need to start blogging again. It was fun to catch up on what you guys have been up to!

Love you!
Jadi