Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Brace yourself...Darling Pictures ahead!!

Isn’t he just the cutest!!? I know I am his mother and a little biased, but I just cannot get enough of this boy!! I can hardly imagine how we ever lived without him! He brings so much joy and happiness into our home! I don’t know how I got lucky enough to have such a good natured little boy! He is ALWAYS SOOO HAPPY!!! Just last night I woke up in the middle of the night because Matthew was laughing in his sleep!! He is always giggling, giving kisses, or doing his little babble! Matthew is officially 9 months old! Can you believe it!? Matthew is now on the move full speed! He mostly army crawls, but he is good at it! He is also starting to pull himself up on things, which means that today we had to lower his crib! What a big boy!!


All of these pictures were taken by my friend Kendra! Thanks for taking us with you!! You are so nice!! We are going to miss you soooo much!! And Matt will definitely miss Alayna!

18 comments:

Rosalee said...

He is so cute! I love these pictures!

Shauna and Sam said...

Adorable! I love his smile...great pictures. Does he have any teeth yet? I think him and Brylee would get along fantastically. She is also a big army crawler :)

The Johnson Family said...

Wow he has changed a lot! He's growing into such a Handsome little man! I love all the smiles.

Sophie said...

Yes, he's ADORABLE! Such a cute mix of you two. When is his birthday? He will be almost 1 year old when mine is born!

Nate and Janie said...

What a cute little guy! I love his smile - what a fun age!!

Mary and Adam said...

Aaah! He is SO CUTE!!! I love it!

Amanda and Paul said...

he is very cute!

Natasha said...

You may be his mother, but you are are definitely right...he is adorable!

Eliza said...

OOoooh my goodness I just want to kiss his cheeks he is so cute. My oldest boy would always laugh in his sleep too and still does sometimes, I love it.

McKenna said...

He is 100% adorable. I love him and his little smile. I think he has your eyes. Miss you Mrs. Gunnerson!

alison said...

I'm glad you warned me to "brace myself" because those are seriously the cutest pictures ever! Matthew is such a handsome little boy!!!

Brandon, Lisa and Elisabeth said...

Matthew is soo--cute! I love the pictures!! Elisabeth just loves him... the other day she was asking where Matthew was. Haha!!

Adam and Cami said...

What a cute boy you have! I love those pictures!

Annie said...

SOOO CUTE!!!! Those pictures turned out wonderful! Hyrum never seems to be in the smiling mood when it comes to professional pictures! He is absoluteley darling!

taylor+sophie said...

Haylee he is seriously so stinkin cute i can't stand it! Sorry we missed your halloween party, Taylor had a test halloween morning so he had to study! hope it was so fun!

Nathan said...

Cute pics. How great to have a smiley baby. Kim and I enjoyed them. No idea that Kendra was a photographer. That's cool.

Vicki said...

What a cute guy!

Sarah said...

He is pretty adorable! And looks so much like a Hodgkinson in those pictures!