Monday, August 24, 2009

Updates!

Hello to all those readers of our blog...if there are any left!! Sorry I have been so bad with the updates! We have had a wonderful and busy summer. Here are a few things that have happened:

In July we were on our Stake's float in the Bountiful Parade!


Matthew turned 6 months old!! Isn't he still just the cutest?!!


My niece Rebecca turned 8 and got baptized!




My brother Ben got engaged to Kristy Bott and we couldn't be more excited!! She is so cute and I can't wait to have her for a sister in law!!


We went up to Park City for my friend Lindsay's "Backyard Concert" We had SOOO much fun!!

5 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

I was at that parade, I love the bountiful parade, its the best! Looks like you guys have had a fun summer so far. Can't believe its almost over.

heather said...

I still read your blog! I'm glad you guys had a fun summer.

Kristy Kaye said...

Thanks for including us on your blog! I am SO excited to be part of your family...

The Gunnerson Family said...

Oh wow, I can't believe that Matthew is already 6 months old. That is certianly a milestone. I am glad you found some time to post some more pictures! Keep 'em coming.

Sarah said...

Congrats to Ben! I barely even recognized him in that picture I haven't seen him forever! I bet your parents are thrilled! And yes, Matthew is pretty darn cute! :)