Monday, August 31, 2009

Trip to St. George



This weekend we went on a real vacation (not one in our living room or backyard) but a little trip down to St. George! We had a wonderful time!! We ate a lot of yummy food and went to several fun places including Snow Canyon, Zion’s National Park, a Corn Festival, Mountain Meadow Massacre Memorial and other fun drives. We also had plenty of time for R&R! We took down the Wii and went golfing, bowling, and played other fun games. Matthew and Darin did especially great! Matt only bowled one time, but got a strike! And Darin got 6 strikes in a row!!! Thanks Mom and Dad for the WONDERFUL weekend!! We had a blast! Here are a few pictures from the weekend.






10 comments:

Meredith Shatzer said...

Haylee! I love your hair! You make me want to chop mine off. I absolutely love it!

heather said...

Okay, love your new hair cut!!!! It's super cute.

Bridget said...

HOLY CUTE HAIR!!!!!
I love it!

Laurie Nichols said...

What a fun trip with great pics! We missed you guys this weekend, but glad you had a fun vacation with your family! And, I LOVE your cute hair cut! :)

KYoho said...

Haylee your hair is adorable! Can't wait to see it in person! Glad you had a great time in St. George!

Nate and Janie said...

I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!! Haylee, you look so good!!!(Darin and Matthew, you too!) Thanks for sharing the pictures, looks like you had a great time!

Shay said...

You look so great with short hair! I love it! ^_^ We need to get together sometime and have a playdate! I still haven't met your little guy :)

alison said...

Cute new do! I love it! Sorry I'm such a bad friend...good grief...I was going to call you on Sunday after you got back from St. George...but stayed up way to late at my parents house. Let's just pick a day this week or next and try to get together or go to the park or something.:)

Sarah said...

LOVE THE SHORT HAIR!!!!

Mary and Adam said...

Your hair is so cute! (I just realized I'm not the first to comment on it, but it IS!) I love it!