Monday, August 31, 2009

Trip to Ancient Greece

Darin, Matthew, and I took another vacation, but this time we took along our friends Bridget and Dane! For this vay-cay we went to none other than ancient Greece! (complete with togas). On the menu we had gyros, salad, and pitas with some AMAZING humus that Bridget made!!! She even made a stencil to add a decorative swirl of paprika on top (how cute is she!?) Darin also made the cute leaf head dresses seen below.

A special thanks goes out to my mother for all her help planning, and to my grandma and grandpa for letting us use their yard, table, chairs, authentic décor, the flags, and so much more!! We had a great time! The best part is that Dane is going to be a pilot, so maybe next time we will get a chance to go to real Greece!! Ha ha!! Thanks again for coming guys!! We love you! Here are a few pictures for your enjoyment!







2 comments:

Savannah said...

You are WAY too cute for words!

Shay said...

I love how you do these little trips! I think it is so cute! If I were more creative I think I would do it too. But I'm not... haha