Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Swim Party With Grandma!

A few weeks ago we had a swim party at my mom’s house!! It was so much fun! My mom made a water slide down the hill in the back yard, the kids played “ring around the rosies” in the kiddy pool, Kristy traced all the girls with chalk and they made themselves mermaids, the kids got to go “fishing” off the balcony for prizes, they got mermaid barbies, and we had a delicious lunch, and the kids got to eat Jell-O with fish in the water and on top! We had so much fun! Here are a few pictures from the day!








5 comments:

Jadi said...

Your mom sounds like so much fun! I would love to be a part of your family. Your nieces are all ADORABLE!!! I also LOVE the cute jello fish Idea.

The Gunnerson Family said...

What a fun day. All I can say is that Matthew NEEDS some boy cousins!

Brandon and Mandee said...

How fun is that! Your mom looks like she is loving being a grandma! What fun summer fun! Oh and I love your trip to China on your last post. You are a breath of fresh air Hay! I love hearing about all your creative ways to make life extraordinary!

rachel said...

How cute is your mom?!

It was so fun running with you the other morning. Matthew is adorable...both in pictures and in person!

Sarah said...

Hey long lost friend! Hope you don't mind...I found you blog hoppin' today! Your son is adorable and looks just like his Daddy!!! Although, I do see some Hodgkinson in him too! You look wonderful and it was fun to get a little updated on you! Oh, and LOVE the picture of your mom on the slip 'n slide! How great is she? :)