Thursday, April 2, 2009

Our First Family Vacation!!

Last weekend we had our first family vacation with little Matthew! We went down to Darin's parent's house in St. George! The weather was BEAUTIFUL!! We had a great time with Darin's parent's, brother, and nephews! Matthew loved playing with Noah and Luke! They are great cousins! We went on a nice walk, I went for a run (and got lost--making my run a little longer), did some golfing, frisbee, and relaxing! We had a great time! Here are a few of the pics!



We had a wonderful time!! The only bad part was leaving the beautiful weather only to come home to a snowstorm in Bountiful!!

1 comment:

Mary and Adam said...

Aww you guys are so cute :) I'm sitting here at work while it's blizzarding outside and thinking about how jealous I am of your vacation. I love Southern Utah!