Thursday, April 9, 2009

I won!!


My sister Heather posted on her blog a cute thing that went something like this:

The first FIVE people to respond to this post will get something made by me personally. What I make is my choice, but it will be made JUST FOR YOU! My choice. For you. However, like all things that sound too good to be true :), this offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1- There is no guarantee that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you personally.
3- It will be completed sometime this year. :)
4- You will receive no clues as to what it's going to be. I'll let you post a request of some sort with your comment, but still... it could be anything!
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange if I so desire... it may blow your mind! Or it may not. It may be very simple and predictable... but hopefully you will benefit from it!

And I was the first one to comment and I got a super cute gift!! She gave me an Easter basket filled with a homemade card (that was super cute!), the book “Gossamer” (for me to read in the tub), and four “Bath Bombs” (that were shaped like little Easter eggs! They smell amazing!! She made vanilla, pear-berry, green apple, and melon-cucumber. I have such a talented sister!

Now, I am not as good as Heather, so don’t expect anything great, but I am going to do the same thing! So, first 5 people to comment on my blog, I will make you some sort of something! Enjoy!!

7 comments:

Rosalee said...

Did I win? I hope I won. You are so talented and creative. I would love something made by you!! I would even take some homemade cinnamon rolls. Mmmm....

Kelli said...

Am I one of the first? You ALWAYS have the cutest ideas and do the most creative things!!!

Nancy said...

OOh! This sounds fun. And, it's the first one that hasn't had the kaveat of "go post this on your blog" which makes me even more inclined to do a similar giveaway just for the fun of it.

Natasha said...

Lucky me for checking my email and blog updates so early! :) We'll be in Utah this summer and for Christmas I'm sure, so no need to ship anything. This is a fun game. I've seen it on a couple blogs in the last little while. I hope you have a happy Easter this weekend!

Nate and Janie said...

Hee hee! Do I win? Is it me? Yes! What a cute idea. Just so you know though, you don't have to make me anything - I live too far away for you to just drop it by. But I just wanted to say what a cute idea!! Happy Easter!

Ellen and Cameron said...

Yay!! I am I included too? I haven't seen you in forever but I love home made goodies!!

Mary and Adam said...

Boo. I lost. LoL.