Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend

Happy Easter!!

We had a wonderful Easter Weekend! It started on Wedndsay when Darin's mom brought Matthew a little cute Easter bag:

On Friday night Darin and I dyed some hard boiled eggs!



Saturday Morning the Easter Bunny brought us our Easter Baskets and hid eggs around our apartment for me to find!! (The Easter bunny did a really good job hiding the eggs and I had a lot of fun finding them!) Us with our Easter baskets:





Sunday was a wonderful Easter day! Darin and Matthew took a nap together before church. Aren’t they cute?!


After church we went to my parents for a delicious dinner!! Here are some of the pictures from the afternoon.


I took orange rolls for the dinner. I was pretty nervous to make them, but I was glad that they turned out. For the recipe click here.

Darin bought me this beautiful Easter Lilly. The last flower just bloomed today!

I also made some peanute butter chocolate Easter eggs. For this recipe click here.

9 comments:

Adam and Cami said...

What a fun easter! You always do such fun things! And thanks for the treats by the way, they were delicious!

Jadi said...

I am glad you had a nice Easter weekend! I love the pictures of Matthew in the basket and smiling holding a basket. He is adorable!!!

Eliza said...

Mmmm, that orange roll looks delicious and reminds me of our time together at Dick's Bakery.

I'm glad you had a great Easter. Matthew always looks so happy. That must be because he's got such wonderful parents!

Barefoot Queen said...

You have a baby!? Congratulations!!! He has more hair than my 13 month old. Crazy- but very, very, very cute. Where are you guys living now? I'm assuming you're done teaching now, right?

Shauna and Sam said...

mmm...those rolls look mighty good. What a cute family you guys are. Matthew is getting so big and so so cute!

Baza said...

What can I say, you are just adorable! I loved your little Hawaiian getaway. How do you even come up with your cute ideas? I wish I was that creative. I am sad that we will be moving. We are moving in just a couple of weeks. We will miss you guys.

Kelli said...

I just have to tell you that you guys have the cutest family!!! We should get together sometime soon. Darin has my #

Taylor and Sophie said...

i seriously can't believe how big matthew is! he is so dang cute! we still haven't seen you guys at church yet? We should go for walks or something with the boys one day!

Baza said...

Hey, I was just looking at your profile and you have added a third blog. What is that about?