Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Conference Weekend

I love General Conference weekend!! Every year there is always at least one message that I feel is just for me! This year there seemed to be several! I love hearing from our Prophet and Apostles, they always have messages that make me want to do better!

This year Darin was able to go to two sessions, and the last session was especially fun because our niece Breanna came down and spent it with us! We played conference BINGO, had cheese on toast, and decorated Easter egg cookies! We had a great time! Here are a few of the pics!

For the lemon sugar cookie recipe click here.


2 comments:

Natasha said...

Those look amazing! I think our family should move in with your family. At least for a little while, so we can learn how to make life so fun, creative, and exciting!

Shauna and Sam said...

Those are some awesome, fancy cookies! You are so good Hay!