Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Weekday Getaway to Hawaii!!!

All weekend long Darin and I kept saying that we should go to Hawaii—so Monday we did!! When Darin got home we got our plane tickets and went to our kitchen/living room Hawaii!! Here are a few of the pictures:
The family in Hawaii! Check out Matthew’s sweet Hawaiian shirt and our leas.

Our Dinner

Our Hawaiian Chicken (for the recipe click here)

The Fresh Fruit

The Pina Coladas (for the recipe click here)

We had our beach towels laid out on the floor and we were going to limbo, but Chuck was on, and we had to watch Chuck—even in Hawaii!! Maybe next week we will go to China!!

11 comments:

Ellen and Cameron said...

That is too cute! I'm going to have to barrow that idea, we need to go the the Bahama's!!

Nate and Janie said...

What a fun adventure! Haylee, you are so creative and such a good mom and wife!!

heather said...

Awesome Haylee! You are so cute. I love that you did this. You are going to be a great mom when the little one gets older, I can already tell.
I might have to steal this idea and do this with my kids...if you don't mind.

Kelli said...

that is so cute Haylee!!!

Rosalee said...

You are too cute! I hope you all enjoyed your (short) trip to Hawaii! What a fun and adorable idea.

Adam and Cami said...

You guys are so cute a creative! What a cute Family in Hawaii!

Jadi said...

I hope we can live by each other one day. You are so much fun. I can only imagine all of the fun parties and activities we could do for our kids.

The Gunnerson Family said...

Great idea. I could sure use a trip to Hawaii right now, but I don't want to do that much work! What a fun little family you are. Matthew looks so cute in his Hawaiian shirt.

Nancy said...

What a fun and happy idea! I love it! So glad you found my blog. Your little guy is adorable. I like seeing your face again, too. :)

teamkc said...

Shauna is my sister-in-law and I that is how I found your blog...I think that the weekend getaway is so fun! I am stealing it! I am also going to try that recipe for the sweet'n'sour chicken...thanks!

kristy kaye said...

i want to go! i haven't been off of the couch since thursday!