Friday, March 27, 2009

Matthew Update




Matthew is 2 months old now!! He is such a good boy! I feel like the luckiest mom in the world!! Matthew slept 9 1/2 hours last night!! What a good little boy! Hopefully it continues! We went to the Doctors on Wednesday and he is tall and skinny just like his dad! He is in the 25% for head (15 1/4 in.) he is 25% for weight (10lbs 7oz), and 60% (23 1/4 in) for length. He also had his shots and he was so brave and such a good boy. Later he had to take tylenol, oral vaccine, and vitamin D, and he drank all of them without any fuss!! At 7 weeks Matthew rolled over twice, but hasn't done it since. We sure love playing with this little guy--he is always so smiley and even gives us a few laughs here and there! Well, that is the latest update for Matthew! Enjoy the pictures!!

9 comments:

Jules said...

9 1/2 hours???????????????????????? Are you KIDDING ME????? OH my gosh that is the greatest thing I've ever heard! At 2 months?! Incredible! Please share your secrets so next time around we can get better sleepers early on!

He is SO darling, that hair is unbelievable!

Greg and Heather said...

He is so dang cute!~I love how happy he is!

heather said...

Wow 9 1/2 Hours! That is awesome! Hope he keeps that up. Love the pictures too.

Jadi said...

He is adorable!!! I can't believe he is already sleeping through the nights. What a good baby! Thanks for sharing the cute pictures and update.

Mary and Adam said...

Did I ever ask you if your feet stank went away when you were pregnant?!!?! haha. I was just thinking about that for some reason... I'm sure you appreciate me posting this question on your blog. LOL!

KYoho said...

first of all, he's ALREADY rolled over??? That is crazy! Second, 9 1/2 hours? Alayna is 5 months today and we haven't had that yet, I'm pretty sure. I'm so glad things are going well. You are such a cute mom!

rachel said...

You are the ultimate Mom...9 1/2 hours already?! Tell me your tricks!

Annie said...

What a cutie! I can see both of you in him. That's so great that he's been sleeping so long!

Meg said...

So fun Haylee! It's funny because Lyndie just rolled over twice too, but hasn't done it since. Funny kids.