Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Here is a breif blog of our St. P's day food! For any of the recipes go to my food blog by clicking here. hayleesfood.blogspot.com

Breakfast--clover shaped french toast. Would you believe that I have over 100 cookie cutters, and not one of them is a shamrock!? So, I had to use heart and put them together. Here is the outcome!

Lunch--Again, no shamrock cookie cutter, so I just used food coloring to die the tuna green, and painted a shamrock on Darin's bread.

Dinner--stuffed green peppers, green rice, green honeydew, and green key lime pie fruit dip!
Dessert--Again, no shamrock cookie cutter (I really need to invest in one)

6 comments:

Jadi said...

I loved it all! I made Heather's shamrock waffles for breakfast. I will have to try the french toast idea next year.

mary elizabeth said...

We had green stuffed peppers for dinner too! (along with green jones soda + green cupcakes for dessert!)

Kelli said...

Cute! Where do you find the time and energy?

Brandon and Mandee said...

Haylee you and Darin are something else! I love how you celebrate everything in such creative ways. At our house we had a spin on the traditional irish meal of corned beef and cabbage. We aren't too big on the corned beef so we had a beef roast, corn, and cabbage instead. It was delish.

Brad & Britt said...

i love seeinghow you celebrate the many things in life! You are so creative! If i happen to come across a shamrock cookie cutter, I will pick one up for you!

Laurie Nichols said...

You are so creative! I wish I could think of fun things to do for holidays--I may steal some of your cute ideas!! :)