Monday, December 15, 2008

Shower Time!

This was a wonderful weekend! I had two baby showers, and I feel so blessed to have such amazing people in my life! Friday my friend Lara threw me a shower and it was so fun to see some of my old friends again. Here is a picture of some of the girls:

Oh, and for all those who have been asking, here is the long awaited belly shot! I am getting huge!!

Saturday I had a double baby shower with the people at my work for me and my friend Jana! Here are the two pregos:

And here is a picture of Ana, me, and Angie! Thanks so much again for the wondeful shower girls!! It was awesome!! Love you!!!

2 comments:

Shauna and Sam said...

Oh I wish I could have been there! You are getting big, wahoo!!!

AB said...

That looks so fun to be with old friends again! Showers are just great! You are getting big, so cute!