Saturday, November 22, 2008

Rise and Shout!


Darg! Too bad cougars! Oh well, good job to the Utes! We had a fun Ute/Coug night with Darin's parents, Rick, and Noah. I had mixed feelings the whole game. Normally I would really want BYU to win all the way, but this year I was happy for the U because of the great season they have had so far! We had lots of yummy food including nacho caserol, vegie tray, crackers, cheese, dip, and cookies! I had a fun night with Noah too! He even helped me do the dishes! What a great night!

3 comments:

Brad & Britt said...

so all i have to say is GO UTES!!!!!

Ryan said...

Sad story, next year hopefully the Y will come back.

The Gunnerson Family said...

Oh man, sorry I missed it! I am glad to hear that you actually had fun with Noah considering what really happened. And let me just apologize in advance for anything he ever does. Humility has a whole new meaning when it comes to being Noah's mother.

Go Cougars!!!!