Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving, and have so much to be Thankful for! We had dinner up at Gunnerson's, and the food was DELICIOUS!! I feel to thankful to have such wonderful in-laws! I really could not have asked for better ones! It was fun to have everyone there, minus Geoff, Jadi, Kaden, and Kaylee (we missed you). Darin's mom is an excellent cook and everything tasted wonderful! Baby Matthew liked it too! Here is a picture of Darin's dinner plate:

After dinner, Darin led the grandkids in a game of Thanksgiving BINGO! The kids had a great time! Then the kids made ornaments for the Christmas tree, which turned out really cute! I just wish I would have taken more pictures! After decorating cookies we went out and played football. The teams were Darin and the grandkids vs. Thom and Chris. Here is a picture of "the huddle"

6 comments:

Natasha said...

I love the baby bedding! Very cute. I can't believe you only have about 2 months to go! Woohoo! Little boys are so very fun!

Shauna and Sam said...

Glad you had such a great Thanksgiving hay! I need to see more pics of you though. Can you believe that Annie already had Hyrum?!

Jadi said...

I am so happy you guys had a nice Thanksgiving. Thanks for sharing the cute pictures. I wish we could have been there too!

Wendy said...

Cute Halylee--LOVE your enthusiasm. So glad you're having a great time with the in-laws... I think they're pretty cool. ;) Hope to see you all during the Christmas season!

Ben said...

With teachers using words like "taked" as in "taked more pictures" our children have a bright future. Just kidding, I make those kinds of mistakes all the time. I am just the one nice enough to tell you about it. Its like having your zipper down, a little awkward to mention, but its the right move.

Haylee said...

Wow! That was unreal! Thanks Ben! Good thing I will only be a teacher for one more month eh?