Sunday, September 21, 2008

Grandma Great


On Tuesday, Darin's Grandma passed away. She was a wonderful woman, and we will miss her very much. I am so thankful for her example in the past year that I have known her. She was always so willing to share her testimony and she lived it. I am so thankful to her for raising such a wonderful daughter, my mother-in-law. And that wonderful posterity has continued as she raised a wonderful son, Darin. I feel very blessed to have married into such an amazing family! Thursday was the viewing, and Friday was the funeral. I thought that the funeral went very well and everyone did an excellent job. It was sweet to hear all of Darin's wonderful memories of Grandma. It makes me more excited to start our family, and hopefully continue some of the wonderful traditions she did with her family. We will miss her very much! Here are a few more pictures from the funeral:


1 comment:

Jadi said...

What a nice post. Grandma was an amazing woman. I am so thankful you were able to get to know her.