Sunday, September 21, 2008

Busy Weekend

What a weekend! It was busy but wonderful. Friday was Grandma's funeral, which went very well. All of Darin's brother's came in town, so it was a nice reunion. It was fun to see everyone, and get to spend some time together.

After the funeral, I went up to Logan for my friend since 1st grade's bridal shower. It was fun to see all of my friends, and to catch up.


Saturday we spent some more time with Darin's family, watched the U and BYU games, and I went to another shower. That night we went to the "Welling" family party up in the canyon! It was beautiful up there!

Darin and Ellie


The salad I took (recipe at hayleesfood.blogspot.com)


Me and Darin

4 comments:

Shauna and Sam said...

Hay, I love ya and you are looking very cute in all those pics! It was so good to see and I'm excited to see you again soon!

Jadi said...

It does sound like you were busy. If you move out of state you won't have to go to as many showers. :) However, it is always fun to go and see friends and family.
It looks like your family dinner was fun. The salad looked yummy. Thanks for sharing your recipes!

The Gunnerson Family said...

I am glad you survived all of your showers. It was really fun to see you guys and spend time with you on Friday. Darin, you did a great job on your talk at the shower.

Marleen said...

I had no idea that you had a food blog. So fun, I will definitely check it out.