Saturday, September 13, 2008

Baby...and belly update!

We are half way there!! Wahhoo!! We are so excited to see this little guy!! I went in for another ultra sound this week and I got to see some REALLY good pictures of him!! It was so cute, one time he was covering his face, and the ultrasound technician said,"move your hands baby, we want to see your face." Then, our baby moved his arms away from his face, and waved!!! ha ha!! It was so funny!! The lady said, "Wow! That is one cooperative baby!" His lip looks great, his bladder is full-which means he knows how to suck, and his kidneys are working, he was kicking like crazy--but I STILL can't feel it!! I want to feel him so bad!! I saw his brain, and all of the body parts again. He looks great! I have some pictures to post of our little guy, but I accidently left them at Darin's parents, so you will have to wait. In the mean time, here is a picture of my growing belly at 20 weeks.

20 Weeks

13 comments:

AB said...

You don't even have a belly! ha ha. You look cute though! Exciting you got another ultra sound. Cool!

Jadi said...

I am so happy to hear that everything is going well with the baby. Thanks for sharing the good news! :) He already sounds adorable!

Eliza said...

You look fabulous! It sounds like you have on adorable baby on board...waving and being so cooperative.

Bridget said...

Growing belly....my big toe!!! You look amazing, and sorry to say this, very not-pregnant. Don't worry, I still believe you, and the "showing" will come in time. Love you!!!!

alison said...

Belly? Huh?! You are so cute and skinny!!! Thanks for the baby update. I've been dying to hear how you and the little man are doing.

Sara said...

You teeny- tiny baby- belly!
You're so adorable. You'll be such a great mom.

Shauna and Sam said...

ah man haylee that makes me feel awful! Here I am 2 weeks ahead of you and I am huge! sheesh..... but I'm glad he is doing so well and you got to see some pics of him. How cute!!

The Gunnerson Family said...

Isn't it amazing to know what is going on in there even when you can't feel it? Oh, and what belly?

Erin said...

Umm.. I hate to break it to ya... but you dont have a belly. Sorry! You look great! I am so excited for you, feeling the baby is the coolest thing ever! It will come soon! Then it never stops. :)

Matt and Becca said...

What growing belly??? You look great! Glad to hear all the good news about your little guy and that everything is going well.

rachel said...

You look way too cute and skinny to be half way through!! It was so much fun to see you at the 5K on Saturday - you have the cutest family!

Julie Nelson said...

growing belly???? you're tiny lucky girl!!!!

Mary and Adam said...

Congrats on having a baby boy, Haylee! You're going to be such a great mommy :)