Sunday, July 27, 2008

A wonderful week!!

What a wonderful week!! Wednesday I got to go to Idaho for my cousin Andrea’s wedding! The Rexburg temple was beautiful, and so was Andrea! It was also fun to see my cousin Heidi, and her cute baby Blake (picture of him playing with my dad). It was also my mom’s birthday, and my sister had a yummy dinner for us. Later that night Darin, Heather, Rick, Annie, mom,--MY AWESOME BROTHER BEN, and I went over to the fireworks at Mueller Park!

Thursday, Mom, Dad, and I went on a hike up Mueller Park Canyon. It was really fun. That night Darin and I went with his parents to the Bees’ game! Darin even caught a baseball there! The fireworks that night were spectacular!

Yesterday we spent the day up at the Cabin. We had an intense game of horseshoes! Uncle Al was my partner, and if uncle Bob didn’t have to take off, I think we could have won the whole thing!! (But, Darin thinks that he and James would have won). I think we need a rematch! It was really fun to see everyone, but the funniest part was that even though we haven’t seen each other for a long time, we felt like we knew what was going on with everyone because of blogs (with an exception of Tiffany and Wendy—ha ha). Then, last night we went to Doug and Erika’s wedding/reception. A busy week, but a good one! Here are a few of the pictures!




4 comments:

Marleen said...

We loved visiting with you guys. Can't wait till the baby comes. I'm voting for a boy.

BEN said...

you cut me deep.

Brad & Britt said...

family, weddings and HORSESHOE games...those are my favorite things in the whole wide world! hope you and your little baby is doing well!

Jamie said...

It sounds like you are having a great summer. I swear being pregnant makes life that much sweeter just knowing you have such a miracle inside of you. P.S. I know you're not in charge of this, but I thought I would run it by you. Shouldn't we be having a five year high school reunion this year? I just thought it might be fun.