Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy 1 Year Anniversary!!! HOORAY!


Yup! We are still married! What a wonderful year it has been! The best year of my entire life!!! I LOVE being married! Darin is the man of my dreams!! Last night was so fun! It was the perfect night (except for I forgot to wear mascara!! Who does that!!?) Darin made reservations at the Melting Pot! It was super yummy!! We started off with the cheese, then our salad. Our servers pepper grinder broke while he was doing my salad and the peppercorns went everywhere! It was so funny!! Then we had our amazing meat!!

Then we had our delicious dessert! Mmmm!! Flaming Turtle!!

We had thought about going back to "Jungle Safari Room" at Anniversary Inn for our anniversary (because that is where we went on our 1st honeymoon night), but we decided to save the money. So, I surprised Darin, and turned our bedroom into the Jungle Safari room!



Then we drank a little "bubbly" from our Anniversary Inn glassess!

It was a great day! Happy Anniversary Darin! I love you!!!

12 comments:

Kindt, Alyssa, Jakob, and Channing said...

Haylee-
So much happens in a year!! Congrats on the wedding, anniversary, and the baby on the way!!! You look amazing, and im so glad to hear that things are going well for you! I forgot to mention my blog on my group email, so if you want to check it out its kanielson.blogspot.com. Congrats again on everything, you look so happy!!

Shauna and Sam said...

haha! I love it haylee! You are so cute and creative. Aren't anniversaries the best?!! They are my now favorite holiday...well I do still quite enjoy Christmas :) I'm glad the two of you are STILL married and loving each other. How perfect!

Eliza said...

Congratulations on your one year anniversary. It just gets sweeter with time. :-D

Jadi said...

Congratulations!!! It sounds like you guys had a fun anniversary. Good job on turning your bedroom into a jungle! Very cute!!

Amanda&Paul said...

your bedroom made me laugh so hard.. haha you are so cute! i love the melting pot as well we go there for our anniversary too cause its the only time we can justify spending that much money!

Kelli said...

Happy Anniversary! What a cute idea to bring the anniversary inn to you! You can tell you're a teacher!!! I love it.

Sophie said...

I love the photo of you guys! Your hair looks SO cute like that. Plus, you've got that "glow." :)

And the jungle decorations...only a teacher! Haha, that looks like so much work but it looks awesome! Will you come decorate my bedroom? I want a My Little Pony theme, please.

Brad & Britt said...

oh my goodness! I love how crafty you are and how cute of an idea that was! Props to you Hay! Congrats on the 1 year....it only gets better every day after that !

The Gunnerson Family said...

I know I've said it before, but you two really are too cute. Congratulations on your anniversary. You guys are perfect for each other.

AB said...

Haylee you amaze me! Wow! You must have spend a lot of time creating your theme room! Impressive! I'm glad things are going so well and that you're so happy. Happy one year to you.

Sarah and Robbie said...

Hooray! Congrats all the happy things going on for you right now! Yey for being blog friends! :)

The Roods said...

Haylee you are so creative. I love what you did to your room. Congrats on being married a year. Time just flys by when you are in love.

Wendi