Monday, June 9, 2008

Work Day at the Cabin





This weekend we went up to the cabin. We started by going on a nice walk. These are a few of the pictures from our walk on Friday early evening. (Notice the beautiful weather and the yellow flowers). Now, look at the pictures Darin took the next mornining. Yes, this picture was taken in June, and yes, that white stuff is snow!!!!





PS- A shout-out thank you to Aunt Vicky! (I didn't think I would need those ziplock bags for the ride home, but I was wrong! thanks!)

3 comments:

The Gunnerson Family said...

I am glad that you had a good weekend, kind of! Crazy weather, huh?

Bridget said...

Yikes! I hope those plastic bags weren't for what I think they were for!

Vicki said...

I love your pics of the cabin - what a fun place to be, and it was fun to be with you and Darin. FYI, a lot of choir people are into essential oils - go to butterflyexpress.com and look up the blended ones - you may be interested in some of them.