Sunday, April 27, 2008

Litterally Cheesy!




Lately, Darin and I have been loving the weather. Definitely getting excited for spring! We are big movie watchers, but every time we rent or return a video, or getting groceries, we have just walked instead of driving because the weather has been so nice! Well, for our date this weekend, we went on a little picnic. Darin is a big "romancer" and what he did on our picnic was cute, but very "cheesy"...literally. As part of our dinner we had cheese and crackers, and Darin carved the cheese to say "I love u." We have fun!

5 comments:

The Gunnerson Family said...

Darin, you really are WAY too cheesy. Just kidding. I think you are darling.

Marleen said...

That has cheesy written all over it. Picnics are so fun. I too have loved the weather lately.

Jadi said...

I love how you guys have so much fun together. I also agree that Darin is cheesy!!! :)

Nate and Janie said...

Darin you are such a romantic - could you teach your brother that I'm married to?? Please?! Just kidding - he is great! I love how much fun you and Haylee have together. Make sure to keep that up!!!

Jake and Shannon Box said...

I just had to tell you how great your mom is! She was so helpful with Ava at the dance performance. Now I know why you're so sweet! YOu two look so much alike too!