Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!






Well, Darin and I have just celebrated our first Christmas together, and it was wonderful! We had a good time up at the cabin last week, and then some good times with both of our families. We are really lucky that our families have different traditions, it made it possible to participate in everything! We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning breakfast with my parents, then Christmas dinner and evening with Darin's family! It is such a blessing to have two wonderful families who love eachother and the Gospel! I am so thankful for this joyus season, and hope to keep those feelings throughout the year! (The last picture is the plate that we had cookies for santa on...but when I woke up--only crumbs!! Santa came!!)

6 comments:

Jadi said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I love your cute pajamas! You guys are lucky your families have different traditions. It was so much fun seeing you on skype! I love your updates on your blog. It is always fun to see what you guys are up to! We miss you!!!

Jadi said...

I am so excited you guys are coming out here!!! I can't wait. Yeah!!! We will have so much fun and you will LOVE Disney World!
I got my blog page from Pyzam.com it was really easy to copy and paste to my blog but I am thinking of removing it because there is a lot of bad links on Pyzam's site that I don't agree with.

Eliza said...

Haylee, I was excited to see the link to your blog off facebook... you and Darin look so great together. That first Christmas with your spouse is one you'll always remember. I'm glad you guys had a wonderful one.

mary elizabeth said...

Haylee -- Love your blog!

I found the link from my sister Eliza (see above comment) and had to check it out!

Yay for first married Christmases, they are the best!

The Gunnerson Family said...

Oh, does it get any cutier that matching pjs? I am glad you had such a good Christmas, and I really enjoyed being able to see you so much!

camillamccammon said...

Haylee-
I found your blog! It is darling, I absolutely love it. I need your address, I am inviting you to a little modbe party. Thanks, Camilla