Monday, December 10, 2007

Darin the Great (Copying Jadi...again!)

1. What is his name? Darin Wells Gunnerson
2. How long have you been married? Today is our 5 month aniversary!!
3. How long did you date? Met in August, 1st date in September, 1st kiss in November, Engaged in March, Married in July. So--about 11 months.
4. Who eats more? Depends on the day and the meal (although I did out eat Darin on our first date!)
5. Who said I love you first? I think I wanted to first, but I waited for him to say it first. Stubborn me.
6. Who sings better? Darin! He always makes cute songs up for me every day!! I love it!
7. Who is taller? Darin!
8. Whose temper is worse? I wouldn't say we have a temper, but I get frustrated more easily!
9. Who does the laundry? Usually I do, but last week I came home to find Darin with a clean house, and all the laundry done!! What a guy!!
10. Who does the dishes? We both do! What a guy!!
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Nobody!! Darin sleeps on the left side, and I sleep in the middle-left! Ha ha ha!! The right side is always empty!! (Darin says Amen.)
12. Who does the cooking? I usually do, not always the best meals, but Darin is always good to eat everything! No matter how unusual. I love that about him!
13. Who is more stubborn? As seen from #5 I am more stubborn.
14. Who proposed? Darin, Darin, then Darin. Ha ha. The first time he asked me while I was trying to break up with him. The second time I told him I needed 3 weeks to decide. The third time, he took me up to Milcreek Canyon (where our 1st date was) and proposed on a rock.
15. Who is more likely to admit when they are wrong? Darin. I wish it were me, but Darin is pretty darn good. I think we are both pretty quick to admit it, unless we are joking around.
16. Whose parents do you see the most? Together, Darin's parents. But me personally, I keep it pretty equal.
17. Who pays the bills? I do.
18. Who wears the pants in the family? On Sundays, Darin. (because I wear a dress!! ha ha.)
19. Why do you love your husband? I'll copy Jadi again...and do a list.
1- He is good looking
2- He has great hair!
4- He makes me laugh
5- He dances with me--even though I don't think he is too fond of it.
6- He is happy.
7- He is very patient
8- He is willing to try new things--especially food
9- He has a great smile
10- He has a strong testimony
11- He has the "spiritual glow" and twinkle in his eye
12- He is spontaneous!
13- He created "Happy Cute Wife's Day"
14- He cuddles with me
15- He plays with my hair!!

I love you Darin!!!

4 comments:

Jadi said...

Haylee-I LOVED reading yours! I was going to tag you so I am glad you did it! I Didn't know he really proposed 3 times. I love finding this kind of stuff out. Thanks for doing it!!!

Tommy & Amy said...

It was so fun reading this. I really didn't know anything about your relationship cause DARIN DIDN'T TELL ME!!! But I forgive you Darin. You two are so cute!

Marleen said...

Those persistant men. I'm glad you stuck around and that he kept at it. You are great for him and we are happy to have you in the family. I love the bed comment. Ah, newlyweds. I usually have to go to the outer most edge to spread out like I like to and get some decent sleep. The middle is always open. You guys are great.

The Gunnerson Family said...

Oh my, you can tell that you guys are newlyweds! Isn't it great. I dare say that if you did this same tag in ten years, you would have the same answers. You two have a great relationship.