1. What is his name? Darin Wells Gunnerson
2. How long have you been married? Today is our 5 month aniversary!!
3. How long did you date? Met in August, 1st date in September, 1st kiss in November, Engaged in March, Married in July. So--about 11 months.
4. Who eats more? Depends on the day and the meal (although I did out eat Darin on our first date!)
5. Who said I love you first? I think I wanted to first, but I waited for him to say it first. Stubborn me.
6. Who sings better? Darin! He always makes cute songs up for me every day!! I love it!
7. Who is taller? Darin!
8. Whose temper is worse? I wouldn't say we have a temper, but I get frustrated more easily!
9. Who does the laundry? Usually I do, but last week I came home to find Darin with a clean house, and all the laundry done!! What a guy!!
10. Who does the dishes? We both do! What a guy!!
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Nobody!! Darin sleeps on the left side, and I sleep in the middle-left! Ha ha ha!! The right side is always empty!! (Darin says Amen.)
12. Who does the cooking? I usually do, not always the best meals, but Darin is always good to eat everything! No matter how unusual. I love that about him!
13. Who is more stubborn? As seen from #5 I am more stubborn.
14. Who proposed? Darin, Darin, then Darin. Ha ha. The first time he asked me while I was trying to break up with him. The second time I told him I needed 3 weeks to decide. The third time, he took me up to Milcreek Canyon (where our 1st date was) and proposed on a rock.
15. Who is more likely to admit when they are wrong? Darin. I wish it were me, but Darin is pretty darn good. I think we are both pretty quick to admit it, unless we are joking around.
16. Whose parents do you see the most? Together, Darin's parents. But me personally, I keep it pretty equal.
17. Who pays the bills? I do.
18. Who wears the pants in the family? On Sundays, Darin. (because I wear a dress!! ha ha.)
19. Why do you love your husband? I'll copy Jadi again...and do a list.
1- He is good looking
2- He has great hair!
4- He makes me laugh
5- He dances with me--even though I don't think he is too fond of it.
6- He is happy.
7- He is very patient
8- He is willing to try new things--especially food
9- He has a great smile
10- He has a strong testimony
11- He has the "spiritual glow" and twinkle in his eye
12- He is spontaneous!
13- He created "Happy Cute Wife's Day"
14- He cuddles with me
15- He plays with my hair!!
I love you Darin!!!