Friday, October 12, 2007

Happy Cute Wife's Day!!!!

Yesterday was a WONDERFUL day!! I was working in the kitchen, when I heard the doorbell ring! When I answered it I saw the most attractive man I have ever seen in my life! He said "Happy Cute Wife's Day!" and handed me a yellow, green, purple, and cute pumpkin balloon and the most gorgeous bouquet of flowers!!! Yes, the cute man at the door was Darin! He started a new Holiday! Christmas used to be my favorite holiday, but now it is "Cute Wife's Day!"

2 comments:

Jadi said...

Darin is a good guy! I am glad he is treating you the way you deserve to be treated! I also have to admit I am a little jealous.:)
Love, Jadi

The Gunnerson Family said...

How are Rick and Darin even related? Rick has never invented a new holiday for me. I am glad you two are happy. We can't wait to see you again.